Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blessing OMESA

Fritz, my mini dachshund and side kick, left out early this morning to bless OMESA as planned. The wind was blowing, sun peaking through the the random clouds and Enchanted Rock was a brillant pink. Because of my busy-ness, I have not opened my daily devotional in weeks but I decided today I would pray and read from God's Calling as I bless OMESA with holy water. Without much thought, I opened to June 12 and here's what I saw: House on a ROCK! Synchronistic ...yes! A wonderful way the spirit of goodness nudges us in validation and support.

"He that heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them is like unto a man who built his house upon a rock, and the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon the house and it fell not, for it was founded upon a ROCK"

The secure, steadfast, immovable life of My disciples, THE ROCK HOME, is not built at a wish, in a moment, but is laid stone by stone, foundation, walls, roof, by the acts of obedience, the daily following out of My wishes, the loving doing of My Will. ( God's Calling, page 123).

No comments:

Post a Comment