Friday, June 11, 2010

Greek Proverb

...plant a tree, write a book, have a son and BUILD A HOME....note I said HOME...so this will not be just any house, or just any project...this is a lesson in life, love and holiness...as I learn much about myself, others and God during this journey. You see, I have planted a tree ( beautiful white and pink dogwood at our Gilbert Place home), wrote a metaphorical book which is complex and difficult to understand by some, had a son with a little help from my husband ...and now the ground is prepared for a sacred structure. A HOME....A HOME that mirrors the interior castle of all who live there or visit...A HOME that becomes a beacon of light from the Mesa ridge and examplifies the fruits of the spirit....... ..........( Galatians 5:22-23) A HOME of love, peace, kindness, goodness, gentleness, joy, faithfulness,patience,and self-control. Is this possible?

I plan to bless the site in the morning with holy water and prayer as I ask God to bless the journey to completion as well as the result..... a sacred HOME on sacred GROUND. Please pray with me that this rock HOME be an example of holiness for all who enter the gates .... pray that the artisans and all those who use their creativity, minds and their hands be safe and blessed as they contribute their talents. It's with gratitude that I pray ...

No comments:

Post a Comment