Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Drought...breaking records

I haven't written in such a long time,.... just didn't feel like it. Then my mind started wondering to the weather, it's hot, hot, hot, dry, dry, dry, so hot and dry that it is dangerous. Hmmm...interesting, isn't it? I have been feeling dangerously DRY myself...haven't opened my journal, missal, devotional or prayer book in a very long time. Hmmm....the weather here is at dangerously dry weather, no burn band, and fires are being ignited just by small welding sparks. I guess this is what happens when we aren't balanced with WATER. Dehydration is dangerous...I am dehydrated....oh my...

I will be doing a rain dance for the rains to come...tomorrow, I will start my day with a bit of Holy Water on my brow and ask for my Lord Jesus and his Holy Mother to find my hand...not sure where I lost them on the hot and dry path.

No comments:

Post a Comment